Canton Chorus membership fees
There are three rates of membership fees. We leave it up to choir members to decide which rate they will pay.
- Full rate membership is £180 per year
- Reduced rate membership (state pensioners, full time students etc) is £120 per year
- Minimal rate membership £0. This is available if your circumstances are such that you feel that you cannot afford the reduced rate. Please contact me if you would like to take advantage of the minimal rate; you can be assured of my discretion.
There are a number of ways to pay:
- Monthly standing order. Full rate £15 per month, reduced rate £10 per month
- Three termly payments – full rate £60 per term, reduced rate £40 per term.
Payments are due in September, January and April. Please pay by internet transfer if you are able to, alternatively by cheque payable to Canton Chorus.
- Annual payment in full – if any members are able to pay the full annual fee up front during the Autumn term, it will be a real help in meeting our winter concert costs. Once again, payment by internet transfer or annual standing order is preferable – alternatively by cheque payable to Canton Chorus.
To set up payment by internet transfer or standing order please contact the treasurer for our bank account details. Please let me know by email if you are paying via internet transfer or setting up a new or amended standing order, so that I can identify your payments in our account.
Canton Chorus is a registered charity (no.1166663). If you are a UK taxpayer, we would be grateful if you would complete the attached Gift Aid declaration form, which will enable us to reclaim the tax paid on your subscription and any donations you make, at no extra cost to you.
If you have any questions, do get in touch.
Mobile 079 2906 4782 Email [email protected]